Process Engineer – Mars, Incorporated is an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services, with US$40 billion in annual sales in 2020. It was ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.
Process Engineer – Packaging – Royal Canin
This role will be located out of our Guelph, On manufacturing site
- Develop and execute R&D strategies for growth, quality & efficiency by implementing new R&D Innovations on site regarding product, pack, process and packaging equipment’s/lines
- Lead lines trials, complete trial reports and provide technical inputs to global R&D industrialization team throughout activity lifecycle for product implementations projects
- Responsible for the establishment of operational control systems including change management, industrial go, Hand over 1 & 2, and qualification review for projects regarding product launches on site following industrialization process.
- Join regional PPI platform with respect to technology, best practice, and knowledge transfer as part of multi-site harmonization measures.
- Lead the coordination of projects between a cross functional team of people (on site and off site) to step change projects or drive efficiency (Do it Best).
- Support Safety, Quality CI and Environment in collaboration with Q&FS and HSE service.
- Participate to investment submission to identify and assess benefits
Standardize & Improve
- Work on new standards and define SRC (standard running condition) in affected perimeter
- Collaborate with Operating and Technical department to validate any standard definition and to deploy them
- Support the CI team on KPI analysis to identify key improvements and increase efficiency and capacity.
- Use their expertise to support the factory operation (through FMOS) and technical teams (through Focused improvements) to solve complex problems, leveraging 6 sigmas.
- Own training module definition to develop and sustain associates functional capabilities in particular in the process (grinding, extrusion), packaging, and flow area