Production Manager Job at Bolin Bakeries – Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” withthe mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
Production Manager Job at Bolin Bakeries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager Job
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions of workers.
- To ensure that all production workers are present at work and that there is proper discipline among workforce.
- To ensure that production kicks off on time to enable the company meet up with target and demand.
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements; estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organising production schedules and orders with marketers, ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced meet up with stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensure full compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Ensure adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring production process to reduce wastages and damages.
- To ensure that all sections are kept clean and all standards are observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitor production yield; ascertain the expected yield, actual production; calculate the variance and ascertain its status either favourable or adverse; give reasons and proffer solutions for the variance.
- See to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivate and encourage them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Account and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Master’s Degree / B.Sc qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the job title and location as the subject of the email.