Quality Assurance Manager – Orange Group is a diversified fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) group in West Africa. The group is present in West Africa across four key segments: pharmaceuticals, beverages, personal care and lighting.
Quality Assurance Manager at Orange
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take disposition on finished goods.
- To evaluate the batch record
- To prepare Annual Product Review
- To assist in solving the quality problems For Quality Assurance
- To manage complaints and give solutions concerning quality.
- To ensure that the appropriate validations are done. The validation consists of Machinery validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), HVAC Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), Cleaning Validation, and Process Validation.
- Prepare Validation master plan
- To ensure that self-inspection and/or quality audit that regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the quality assurance system are done.
- To manage GMP, GLP, and all other management systems applied by Orange Kalbe Ltd Nigeria.
- To do Calibration of the instrument
- To conduct Vendor qualification and audit
- Quality Risk Management implementation
- Consumer/product recall based on mock recall practice
- Stability study for routine and new product development
- Manage the deviation report and change control
- Manage proper documentation (valid SOP, Batch record, validation data)
- Manage the training plan and execution.
Qualifications For Quality Assurance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacist)
- Have experiences in pharmaceutical factory in production, minimum of 5 years or as QA manager, minimum of 3 years
- Understand and comprehend quality management system
- Have good computer literacy For Quality Assurance Manager Job
To Be Discussed.
Application Closing Date