Relationship Manager Job at Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Relationship Manager Job at Renmoney
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Wealth Management
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- On this role you will be expected to facilitate business growth through the sales of deposit products across retail, HNI and corporate clients.
- Deploy high-end presentation tools and skills towards the attainment and management of deposit clients
- Foster beneficial and long-term relationships with new and existing clients to retain and attract new business
- Establish, develop, and manage a strong pipeline and network of clients for our products
- Employ a variety of means to keep abreast of industry trends and company product knowledge
- Deliver increasing deposit portfolio performance and provide regular reports
- Required: 3 years sales and business development experience in banking / financial sector
- Preferred: Deposit mobilization, reporting and presentation skills
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What is in it for you
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply