Senior Commercial Analyst Job – Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Senior Commercial Analyst Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Commercial Analyst
Employment Type: Full – Time
- As Senior Commercial Analyst (Commercial Performance Manager), you will manage and coordinate the work of a small team of commercial analysts.
- This aims at bringing an exceptional growth for revenue, volume, margin, assortment and conversion rate.
- You will be definitely a main contributor for delivering a world-class customer experience and ensuring Jumia becomes the most beloved shopping destination for Africans.
- You will also be responsible for anticipating and structuring the commercial activity.
Your role will include 5 dimensions clearly identified:
- Business steering monthly and daily from topline to bottom line.
- Commercial event organization.
- Price management to ensure we offer the lowest prices across all markets.
- Weekly analysis of our Jumia actual trajectory versus business plan.
- Influencing / Coordinating other departments to ensure seamless execution.
- Coordinating the execution of the Performance Steering Actions (PSAs) with the Seller Management team.
- Giving daily and weekly visibility on key deviations versus Business Plan.
- Defining, coordinating and executing Jumia promotional events, from Black Friday and Jumia Anniversary to weekly commercial events.
- Promoting the diversity on our websites by coordinating commercial teams and marketing teams to highlight strong categories level 3.
- Fostering deduplication on our platform (having a maximum number of vendors selling the same SKUs).
- Increasing the number of fast moving marketplace SKUs secured in Jumia Express to ensure a best in class commercial experience.
- Centralizing all BI requests from local and central commercial teams to ensure commercial has specs for each. development needed and receive the right level of prioritization by our BI team.
Requirements for Senior Commercial Analyst Job
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities.
- 6+ years of experience.
- A significant experience in ecommerce, management consulting, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be a plus).
- Ability to analyse large data sets to make strategic decisions.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online