Social Media Officer and Digital Job at Virgin Landmarts Limited – Virgin-Landmarts is a Nigerian Real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well as add value to individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis.
Social Media Officer and Digital Job
Our core business includes Real Estate, Building Construction with modern architectural design, and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital and Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Brief of Social Media Officer and Digital Job
- The candidates will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our brand online marketing efforts.
- The promotion of products and services through digital channels.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Create designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing / BA in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- All Candidates must reside in Lagos.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.