Studio Build Manager Job – Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Studio Build Manager Job
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
Job Description for Studio Build Manager
The Technical Operations Manager will be responsible for leading studio technical operation teams to include Studio Support Specialist, Audio Specialist, and Video Specialist to ensure timely, efficient gaming floor project completions.
· Manage and apply software, firmware, and hardware solutions that work in an advantageous manner for the company while ensuring technical and network security;
· Strategic planning and goal setting, project coordination, cost benefit analysis, and return of investment comparisons;
· Serves as the technical and communications liaison to and from stakeholders and office key users for TIS communications, initiatives, needs assessments, etc.;
· Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software;
· Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems;
· Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc.
· Responsible to integrate new technologies to provide solutions based on new project requirements.
· Performs appropriate duties associated with division and TIS project-based activities.
· Provides backup for other TIS Operations Managers in the region.
· With TIS, participates in the identification, development and communication of new technology standards and best practices as appropriate;
· Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
· Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
· Secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
· Excellent knowledge of English.
· 3 to 5 years related working experience or equivalent combination.
· Ability to integrate technologies software, hardware, electrical and mechanical to provide new solutions based on new project requirements.
· Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Visio, Auto Cad, Photoshop, Windows. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports.
· Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet. Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data.
· High sense of responsibility; The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks; The ability to successfully lead a team.
· At least 3 years of prior team leadership or supervision
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
Paid Time Off
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to work on as part of a Global leader in online gaming
Employee Referral Program
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
Nationwide Employee Discount Program
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.