Studio Support Specialist Job – America’s 1st online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the evolution: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Studio Support Specialist Job
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
The Studio Support Specialist is responsible for project builds and ongoing engineering maintenance of our studios’ gaming floor environments. The basic responsibilities and expectations for the position are as follows:
- Maintain the studio (technical casino table assembly, decorative elements and infrastructure), establish and refine build process, plan resources;
- Plan tasks, delegate to other team members as necessary where appropriate;
- Keep timelines of projects and plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works; maintain maintenance / repair log;
- Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials;
- Participate in R&D and solution design process;
- Plan and participate in new employees training;
- Prepare and provide required reports, provide needed information to MCR and other departments;
- Intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (both hand and power);
- General carpentry skills (working with wood, building materials) is an asset;
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset;
- Experience working in commercial / industrial workspaces where construction may be taking place;
- Observation of health and safety best practices is a must. First Aid certification is an asset but not required at time of hire;
- Must be able to travel (obtain / maintain valid passport status) in order to attend training / support teams in other offices;
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours in order to deliver on tight deadlines;
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.