Travel Consultant Job at Lery – Lery Hago Limited, a reputable Travel and Tours company, research, plan and book flights, hotels, vacations and trips for clients (individuals, groups and businesses), based on their taste, purpose and budget.
Travel Consultant Job at Lery
recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant Job
- Research, plan and book flights, hotels, vacations and trips for clients (individuals, groups and businesses), based on their taste, purpose and budget.
- Advise passengers on the anticipated weather conditions and popular activities and events to partake in during their stay.
- Assist passengers with check-in for flight and other special needs.
- Create excellent customer experience from the point of request to the point of booking and all through the trip.
- Help passengers with modifications or cancellations of their existing reservations.
- Close sales with individual clients, as well as business to business via phone calls emails and text messages.
- Cross-sell products and services to potential customers through data collection and analysis of customer needs.
- Provide optimal satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers for optimum product delivery.
- Swift resolution of client complaints and ensuring a smooth customer experience.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- BSc in a related discipline.
- 2-3 years experience in a Travel Management Company
- Ability to use Galileo or Amadeus flight reservation portal
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills – Spreadsheet modelling, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent skill in selling and closing deals
- Detailed Report Writing – Structured written work prepared for specific readers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative and management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, when the need arises.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.