Warehouse Associates Job – At Integrity, we’re passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place.
Warehouse Associates Job at Integrity
We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive and fulfilled.
Warehouse Associates Job
Location: Irving, Texas
2nd Shift Available
About the Position
Are you looking for a sweet gig?
Our client is a top leader in distributing our favorite sweet treats. They are currently looking to bring on team players to work in their state-of-the-art warehouse facility. At this client location, you will be instrumental in helping to fill orders for chocolate and candy lovers around the world for Warehouse Associates Job.
Storekeeper Job at Committed To Good (CTG)
Network Security Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Warehouse Checker Job at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling
Chief Financial Officer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Pack and ship orders
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Wrap and label products
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; support safety programs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Support inventory control activities
- Create shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain accuracy with regards to incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude!
- Previous warehouse experience a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Basic math and communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace environment
Benefits and Perks For Warehouse Associates Job
- Day 1 Benefits
- Flexible shifts and work hours for Warehouse Associates Job
- Temperature controlled and state-of-the-art warehouse!
- Casual and fun work environment
- Massive breakroom with fully stocked vending machines!
- Onsite gaming room
- And Lots of opportunities for career advancement!
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration!
Questions? Please contact an Integrity Recruiter directly @
, we look forward to speaking to you!
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.