Warehouse Checker Job at Coca-Cola Hellenic – Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Warehouse Checker Job at Coca-Cola Hellenic
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Checker Job
Job ID: req30763
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- Count truck inventory and keep accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse.
- Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintain appropriate records.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure load accuracy at check-in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type, and suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly stock counts.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Ensure proper goods receipt from production lines, issuance of materials to the production line and space creation for finished goods produced/received from other locations.
- Compare product labels, tags, and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content.
- Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklet, shipment document, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
Education / Knowledge
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years experience as Warehouse personnel.
- Possess a working knowledge of Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Good learning skills.
- Good inventory and control skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good numerate skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: