Web Developer Job at BlueSlip – BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
Web Developer Job at BlueSlip
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer Job
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer/Programmer to be responsible for creating and implementing an array of Web-based products using PHP.
- Web Developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- B.S / MS in Computer Science, Engineeringor a related field
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Top-notchprogramming skillsand in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook. Ebay etc)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.