Welder Trainees Job at Raedial – Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
Welder Trainees Job at Raedial
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalize the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder Trainee Job
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Welder Trainees Job at Raedial Job Requirements
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Professional Certification will be a plus
Welder Trainees Job at Raedial Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.