Workshop Manager Job Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Workshop Manager Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- To effectively and efficiently coordinate all workshop departmental activities and offering of all necessary technical advice to management.
- To ensure work flow is in order by proper management departmental staff and expected deliverables from each concerned personnel couple with evaluation of staff performances by identifying the strength and weakness observed in each staff performances with a view to assisting management in building appropriate skills and competencies as may be required by each job position.
- Servicing of plant equipment and vehicles and keeping records of their usage and idle time
- Repair of faulty equipment.
- Procurement of spare parts, equipment and services.
- Maintenance of repair/servicing records keeping.
- Training for workshop personnel.
- Attendance record keeping
- Ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Any other job as may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in (Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering) with 10 years cognate working experience in a maritime logistics company.
- Strong Business Negotiation skills, Marketing Skills, Emotional skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skill, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Process, Organization, Analyzing information, professionalism, problem solving verbal communication etc.
- Language Skills (English): Ability to read and write reports and correspondence.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.